Chicken Casserole Dry Cat Food
Lily's Kitchen cat food recipes have absolutely no grains, meat meal or artificial additives, just wonderful meaty greatness. In fact, they only use top notch ingredients that are natural, which means they're naturally healthy for your cat too. With triangle-shaped kibble, seaweed to help reduce plaque and parsley, this recipe also helps your cat have healthier teeth and heavenly breath.
As cats like to graze, this complete and balanced dry food is perfect for your cat to snack on throughout the day. It's also a brilliant everyday recipe to feed alongside Lily's Kitchen wet food and comes with all these wonderful benefits to help nourish them inside and out:
- Packed with freshly prepared meat
- Complete and balanced recipe
- Grain free recipe
- Hairball help from plant fibre
- Urinary health support from cranberries
- Shiny coats from omega 3 & 6, sunflower oil and flaxseed
- Healthy eyes & heart from essential taurine
- Healthy digestion from prebiotics
- All round health from healthy herbs, vitamins A, D and E and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Suitable for adult cats
Small Cat (2-3kg) Wet: 1 x 85g Tray + Dry: 25-40g.
Medium Cat (3-4kg) Wet 1 x 85g Tray + Dry: 40-55g.
Large Cat (4-5kg) 2 x 85g Tray + Dry: 30-45g.
4% Dried Egg
1% Chicken Gravy
Vitamins and Chelated Minerals
|Analytical Constitutes Per 100g|
|Crude Oil & Fats||15%|
|Nutritional Additives Per KG|
|Vitamins (per kg):|
|Vitamin A||19,677 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1,573 IU|
|Vitamin E||289 IU|
|Trace Elements (per kg):|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||583 mg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||437 mg|
|Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||175 mg|
|Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM I-3060||114 mg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||44 mg|