Cooling Dog Pad
Cooling Dog Pad – No Electricity or Water Needed to Keep Your Dog Cool!
This patented Cooling Dog Pad U.S. Pat. No. 8,720,218 B2 is the only cooling pet pad that doesn’t need water or electricity. The cooling pad is weight or pressure activated. As soon as your pet lies down, the cooling effect starts and lasts for up to four hours (depending upon conditions)! The pad recharges automatically after a short period of non-use. You can supercool your pad by putting it in the refrigerator and it will last up to 6 hours.
Here's How This Amazing Technology Works:
The pad is activated by your dog’s weight. You can get a larger bed for a smaller dog if they move around a lot. Every area that their body comes into contact with will be cooled because the pad absorbs your dog’s body heat to cool him or her down.
A green solution to cool your dog with these great features:
- No water or refrigeration necessary
- No electricity
- Re-charges automatically
- Lasts for years
- Helps prevent overheating & dehydration
- Cools & soothes
- Fits standard size beds and crates!
- Perfect for cars
- Folds easily
- Sturdy construction
- Wipes clean
Cooling pads help dogs with a number of health conditions:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Cushing's Disease
- Post Surgery
- Senior Canines
- Post Chemotherapy
- Skin Conditions
- Epilepsy & Seizures
Cooling Pad Care
- Use soft cloth. Clean with mild soap, wipe clean with water. Allow to dry completely before use or storage.
- Store in a cool, dry, location.
- If planning to store for an extended period of time, sealing the product in the plastic bag provided, may increase useful life.
- 6 month warranty from time of purchase with proper care.
Available in four sizes.
40cm x 30cm
M: 11kg - 31kg
50cm x 40cm
L: 31kg - 45kg
90cm x 60cm
XL: > 36kg
110cm x 70cm