Simple Solution Training Pads
When your pet goes toward the edge of the pad (as they always seem to do) you’ll be happy about the 6-layer construction and InstaShield™ technology. Simple Solution Dog Training Pads contain everything, including the odor. The attractant means your dog with find and use the pad. The new wetness indicator means you’ll know they have.
- EASY DOES IT - Simple Solution 6-Layer Dog Training Pads are 100% more absorbent than our original economy pads. Imagine how easy it will be to house train a puppy with a pad that can absorb up to 6 cups of liquid.
- THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR DOG - Our training pads are 23 by 24 inches, with a 6-layer construction that traps more urine for repeat use with small dogs, and great for large dogs.
- WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY - Simple Solution training pads contain InstaShield™ Technology. We developed this technology to contain more liquid, 6 cups worth, while neutralising unpleasant odours.
- WORKING SMARTER - Our 3-in-1 Attractant works in a systematic way to entice your dog to approach the pad, engage with the pad, and finally (and more importantly to you!) encourage your dog to use the pad--and not your floor.
- KNOW AT A GLANCE - Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some way to know for sure that it is time to change the pad? Well, there is! The Wetness Indicator turns teal to let you know that your furbaby has successfully used the pad.
- Place on floor, plastic side down and tissue side up
- Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing her to smell the special 3-In-1 Attractant and give her a familiar command to encourage use
- If she doesn’t relieve herself immediately, take her back several times until she is successful
- When she relieves herself on the pad, reward her with a treat or enthusiastic praise
- Replace as needed
Training pads can be placed in the Training Pad Holder to help stop unnecessary movement of the training pads and prevent urine spilling over the edge.
Keep the pad in an area that is available to your dog, but away from his bed and food. When accidents happen, remove all traces of the odours to prevent your dog from repeat marking. Try OUT! Stain & Odour Remover for all of life's little messes.