IDC® Power Harness (Beige)
The Innova Dog Comfort® (IDC) products from Julius K9 stand for quality, safety and modern design. The IDC® Power harness is characterized in particular by its perfect ergonomic fit: The Julius K9 IDC® Power harness rests on the chest and distributes the load gently and evenly to the chest, thus it represents an ideal harness even under high stress such as sports activities, excursions in the wilderness or in professional use.
The lining of the robust, high-quality harnesses consists of Ökotex, a breathable and skin-friendly material. The adjustable chest and waist belt create an ideal fit. The unbreakable fixation buckle was tested in a crash test and is particularly stable. In addition, the light-reflecting chest strap and seams ensure extra safety. At the back of the power harness is a stainless steel ring attached to the line fixing and a handle to enable lifting or be able to hold.
By default, the dishes are equipped with two reloading and noctilucent logo stickers "Julius-K9". As an option, alternative slogans and names can be fastened here via velcro, which ensure individuality and originality.
Note: Please allow 7 working days for delivery of this item.
Overview of the Julius K9 IDC® power harness black:
- High-quality harness for dogs for professional and private use
- Ergonomically perfected: the specially designed fit distributes the load balanced on the chest rather than the neck
- Inner lining made of Ökotex material: meets strict ecological and chemical regulations, breathable and skin-friendly
- Reflective chest strap and trim: for increased visibility and safety
- With fluorescent and phosphorescent luminescent stickers on both sides: the glowing in the dark logo sticker "Julius K9®" can be replaced by optional, individual stickers via Velcro
- Extremely robust, scratch-resistant and water-repellent upper material: ideal for professional use, all outdoor activities and dog sports such as dummy training or agility
- Shatterproof fixation buckle: load up to 350 kg detected in the crash test
- Infinitely adjustable chest and waist belt: guaranteed perfect fit
- With handle (except size baby)
- Additional, side buckle for fixing side pockets (sizes 0 to 3 only)
- 100% polyester
- Lining: ÖKO-TEX® certified
- O-ring: stainless steel
- Click closure: plastic
Taking your dog's measurements correctly
Taking thorough measurements of your dog is essential for choosing the correct harness size.
Place 4 fingers behind the front legs to find where to measure the chest (girth) for harness sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, and 2 fingers to take measurements for sizes Baby1 and Baby2.
Putting the harness on your dog
If the straps are too loose, the dog might be able to back out of the harness. When the lower strap under the chest is too tight, it is 'merely' uncomfortable for the dog. When the chest strap is too tight, the buckle rubs against the dog's skin in the armpit area, which can cause chafing.
If the lower strap under the chest is adjusted correctly, there should be enough room for you to fit your fingers between the dog's back and the harness.
|Size||Chest circumference||Weight of the dog|
|Mini-Mini||40 - 53 cm||4 - 7 kg|
|Mini||49 - 67 cm||7 - 15 kg|
|Size 0||58 - 76 cm||14 - 25 kg|
|Size 1||63 - 85 cm||23 - 30 kg|
|Size 2||71 - 96 cm||28 - 40 kg|
|Size 3||82 - 115 cm||40 - 70 kg|
|Size 4||96 - 138 cm||70 - 90 kg|