Wilswah is a new concept in animal care and gives you a natural pH balanced pet shampoo with super conditioning and anti-irritating Soybean Phospholipids and Neem; a natural flea deterrent, with its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties. Nutrient rich Sea Kelp nourishes and promotes hair growth whilst Aloe Vera soothes and calms.
DEEP CLEANING & DEODORISING Peppermint, Rosemary and Lemongrass, all highly fragrant and deodorising, neutralise toxins and bacteria to improve scent and leave your pet thoroughly clean and sweet smelling.
Directions for use: Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle coat using Wildwash Detangle as necessary. Completely wet coat with warm water. Apply Wildwash shampoo and massage gently through the coat, avoiding the eye area. For optimum results, leave on for a few minutes to allow the botanicals and essential oils to do their work. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary. Follow with Wildwash Conditioner.
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate
Algae (Sea Kelp) Extract
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract
Melia Azadirachta (Neem) leaf extract
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols
Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin
*Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
*Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil
*Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil
*Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
*Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil
*Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
*Litsea Cubeba (Litsea May Chang) Fruit Oil
*Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
*Natural Pure Essential Oil
**Potential Allergens. These naturally occur in pure essential oils.
Happy pets make happy owners so we understand how important it is to get your goodies to you quickly and securely. We use DPD Express Logistics Company who are enlisted with the vital task of delivering your package urgently and securely straight to your front door in a carbon neutral fashion!
- Standard items are dispatched within 2 working days and wherever possible we dispatch orders the next business day if placed by 2pm.
- Custom-made items are dispatched within 7 days.
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified and informed of the expected dispatch date.
- On the day of despatch, you will receive an SMS or email indicating the delivery date with a specific delivery widow of up to six hours. If your require it, your delivery can be delayed by up to three days. If the courier company does not hear from you, they will automatically deliver the next day (Monday – Friday).
- If you are not there when delivery is attempted redelivery can be arranged. Either on a new date, to a different delivery address, or be arranged for the package to be left somewhere (e.g. in the garage) or for it to be collected from a nearby pick-up point: you can choose.
- A signature will be required on delivery and a maximum of three delivery attempts will be made.
- Any promotional discounts offers are applied to the price of the products and not to the delivery cost.
- *Free delivery offers are for delivery within Switzerland.
- Our delivery costs within Switzerland are listed below. If you would like an item to be delivered outside of Switzerland then please get in touch at email@example.com and we can arrange this for you.
COURIER DELIVERY BY DPD
2kg - 5kg
5kg - 10kg
10kg - 20kg
20kg - 31.5kg