- Free delivery on orders over CHF 99.
- All orders are shipped with DPD except for engraved pet tags and some larger furniture items which are shipped with with Swiss Post.
- Standard items are dispatched within 2 working days and wherever possible we dispatch orders the next business day if placed by 2pm.
- Custom-made items are dispatched within 7 days unless otherwise where indicted on the product page.
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified and informed of the expected dispatch date.
- On the day of dispatch, you will receive an SMS or email indicating the delivery date with a specific delivery widow of up to six hours. If your require it, your delivery can be delayed by up to three days. If the courier company does not hear from you, they will automatically deliver the next day (Monday – Friday).
- If you are not there when delivery is attempted re-delivery can be arranged. Either on a new date, to a different delivery address, or be arranged for the package to be left somewhere (e.g. in the garage) or for it to be collected from a nearby pick-up point: you can choose.
- A signature will be required on delivery and a maximum of three delivery attempts will be made.
- Any promotional discounts offers are applied to the price of the products and not to the delivery cost.
- *Free delivery offers are for delivery within Switzerland.
- Our delivery costs within Switzerland are listed below. If you would like an item to be delivered outside of Switzerland then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can usually arrange this for you.
We hope you love everything you buy from HappyPaws, however if you need to exchange or return an item, here is our Returns Policy.
- For standard items, you have 30 days, from receipt of goods, to request an exchange or return (for any reason) by emailing us at email@example.com and you must return the goods at your own expense within 30 days of receiving the goods.
- Any returned products must be new, unused, unaltered and in the intact original box. All returned products (including all packaging) must be received at the office of HappyPaws in exactly the same, intact condition as they were sent to the customer (pet hair free). No returns will be accepted if the returned products have been visibly used or damaged by the customer and if this use or damage has rendered the product unsuitable for sale.
- If the returned product is refused by HappyPaws, the product will then be returned to the customer at the expense of HappyPaws. The customer may not demand any compensation and will not be entitled to any refund, unless they subsequently exercise their warranty rights for sold goods.
- HappyPaws will refund acceptably returned products within 2 days from the date of receipt of returned goods to the HappyPaws office.
- Refunds will be completed in the same method as payment was made (Credit Card, Paypal, Klarna, Post Finance, Twint etc).
- For damaged or faulty goods, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Please note exceptions to the standard returns procedure where personalised or customised products, made to order, perishable goods (such as food), grooming products, gift cards, and large items of furniture which are often custom made are non-returnable and non-refundable. Sale items are non-returnable and non-refundable as they are normally end of lines or discontinued lines which is why they are such bargains, however we are happy to exchange sale items for any other products.
- It is strongly recommended that the customer use a tracking method and retain proof of postage in the case of an exchange or refund.
- For Christmas gift exchanges and returns we accept exchange and return requests until the 30th of January.
Returns should be sent to us at: 11 Route des Chatillons, 1295 Mies, Switzerland