With the height-adjustable agility jump ring Ø approx. 55 cm from the Agility Fun & Sport series, you can put together or expand your own individual agility course. The tire is infinitely height-adjustable and gives way when touched - the risk of injury is thus significantly reduced.
The disassembled jump ring is stored in a nylon shoulder bag for easy portability. So every walk can become an exciting training session. The metal tips at the end of the poles make it easy to set up and dismantle a course in the garden or on a meadow.
Activities with the dog strengthen trust in the owner and encourage your dog's natural urge to move.
- Before training, the dog's muscles should always be warmed up. Light running training or retrieval exercises are ideal for this.
- Never feed your dog before a workout. Treats as a reward are of course allowed.
- Adapt the training session to the age, breed and size of your dog.
- Always have fresh water ready and give yourself breaks.
- Always structure and end the training positively so that your dog does not lose the fun of the joint activity.
- Growing puppies and young dogs should only be trained after consultation with the veterinarian in order to avoid damage to growth and health