Charlie's Above Dog Harness
Above Harness dog harness - the durable harness
Developed for active dogs!
The Above Harness dog harness was developed for active dogs. It offers excellent durability especially in various outdoor activities. Due to the simple use and comfortable pattern, it is particularly suitable for large and strong dogs. By adjusting the front chest strap, any dog, regardless of body type, can fundamentally prevent rubbing in the armpits.
The structure and design of the Charlie's Backyard Above Harness dog harness are patented. Patent no. 30-0893453
Size table of the Above Harness dog harness
|Chest in cm||35-47 cm||47-58 cm||58-72 cm||72-100 cm|
|Example dog breeds||
Maltese, Shih Tzu, Yorkshire Terriers, Miniature Poodles, Dachshunds, Jack Russell Terriers, Schnauzers, etc.
Boston Terrier, French Bulldog, Beagle, Shiba Inu, Cocker Spaniel, etc.
Border Collie, Bulldog, Korea Jindo Dog, Bull Terrier, Brittany Spaniel
Golden Retriever, Labrador, Siberian Husky, etc.
Advantages & characteristics of the Above Harness dog harness:
By adjusting the front chest strap, the distance between the armpit and the chest strap can be adjusted so that one part of the body is effectively prevented from experiencing friction.
Adjust the front strap to avoid rubbing your armpits.
Heavy Duty Buckle
The tried and tested plastic buckles ensure more security. The buckle shape can vary depending on the size of the harness.
Double layer, soft belt
The double-layer strap is very soft and padded. It has strong tensile strength and all connections are tightly sewn together.
Breathable air mesh lining.
Using the Above Harness dog harness
- Weight and race examples are for reference only. Please select the appropriate size based on the breast size.
- The appropriate size can vary depending on the dog's body type and hair length.
- The dimensions may have errors depending on the measurement method.
- After use, keep the product out of the reach of pets.
- Use a neutral detergent when washing, e.g. hand soap, or place them individually in the laundry net to wash it gently.
- Before use, push the buckle all the way through to tighten.