Charlie's Buckle-Up Easy Dog Harness
Buckle-Up Easy Harness - the lightest harness for your dog.
Even lighter and easier to put on and take off!
The Buckle-Up Easy Harness dog harness has a light and simple belt pull and has a simple design pattern. Due to the precisely designed, efficient design and its shape, the dog does not experience any friction on the chest or armpits. The air foam fabric with a thick cushion has excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for your darling to wear. The one-touch buckle lock makes it easier to put the leash on, put it on and take it off, and the finely crafted two D-rings are firmly attached to the harness.
Size table of the Buckle-Up Easy Harness dog harness
Advantages & characteristics of the Buckle-Up Easy Harness dog harness:
No rubbing of the armpits.
The Buckle-Up Easy Harness is very easy to wear and there is no rubbing in the armpit.
Easy to put on and take off with a buckle.
Logo engraved D-ring.
Breathable air mesh lining.
Using the Buckle-Up Easy Harness dog harness
The Buckle-Up Easy Harness dog harness does not differentiate between left and right and can accordingly be worn in both directions.
Are you already using the Easy Harness and would like to buy a Buckle-Up Easy Harness as well?
- If you tighten the belt relatively hard when using the Easy Harness, we recommend using sizes S, M or L.
- If you use the belt pull when using the Easy Harness (e.g. for an extension of approx. 5 cm or more) and do not tighten it in the lower third, then we recommend using the intermediate sizes SM, ML or XL. The size of the harness is one size larger than that of the Easy Harness. .
- The size of the Buckle-Up Easy Harness cannot be changed. So be sure to measure the size of your dog's chest before buying.
- The appropriate size can vary depending on the dog's body type and hair length.
- The dimensions may have errors depending on the measurement method.
- After use, keep the product out of the reach of pets.
- Use a neutral detergent when washing, e.g. hand soap, or place them individually in the laundry net to wash it gently.