Charlie's DeWater Dog Leash (1m - 1.8m)
The waterproof, stink-proof and dirt-repellent leashThe DeWater Leash dog leash is a waterproof leash with a soft grip. It is made of a completely waterproof material and does not stay wet in contact with water. There are no odors or germs.Even if the line comes into contact with soil or dust, it can easily be washed with water. In addition, no drying time is required, so it can be used cleanly regardless of the weather or the environment. The leash has a length of 100 cm to 180 cm and is flexibly adjustable and can be used in different ways by wrapping it around the waist or shoulder or simply attaching it to a pole or tree.
Advantages & characteristics of the DeWater Leash dog leash:
Soft coated weave.
The DeWater Leash dog leash is made softer and more robust and therefore feels comfortable for your dog.
Easy leash with the D-ring.
The DeWater Leash can be easily attached to the D-ring of the dog collar. The D-ring is designed to maintain a constant angle at all times. The collar can be leashed very quickly and easily. If necessary, a name tag can also be attached to the small hole.
Heavy Duty Buckle.
High quality bartack stitch.
The high-quality bartack stitch has a concise design and offers reliable tensile strength.
Using the DeWater Leash dog leash:
1. When you need a long leash.
2. When you need a short leash.
3. When you need both hands.
4. When you are jogging with your dog.
Size table & instructions for dog leashes
Size chart of the DeWater Leash dog leash
- If your dog moves suddenly when buckling up on pillars and benches, please note that there is a risk of damaging the buckle.
- After use, keep the product out of the reach of pets.
- Use a neutral detergent when washing, e.g. hand soap, or place them individually in the laundry net to wash it gently.
- Before use, push the buckle all the way through to tighten.