Size table of the Field-X Harness dog harness
Using the Field-X Harness dog harness
- Stretch the neck strap of the Field-X Harness and hang it on your dog's neck.
- Leave enough space to adjust the harness comfortably to your dog's neck and pull on the tensioned belt.
- After placing the buckle around the chest, adjust the stoppers on either side of the back so that they are close to the center X intersection.
- The stopper is used to prevent movement on the side.
- Adjusting the position of the label, stopper and buckle as shown above is the most comfortable and correct way to wear the dog harness.
- Weight and race examples are for reference only. Please select the appropriate size based on the breast size.
- The appropriate size can vary depending on the dog's body type and hair length.
- The dimensions may have errors depending on the measurement method.
- After use, keep the product out of the reach of pets.
- Use a neutral detergent when washing, e.g. hand soap, or place them individually in the laundry net to wash it gently.
- Before use, push the buckle all the way through to tighten.