LickiMat Oh Bowl®
OH Bowl® - The world’s first Oral Health Bowl for dogs. Daily pet dental care that fits into your life!
Did you know 80% of bacteria in your pet's mouth is not on the teeth? So cleaning the dog’s tongue supports reducing disease causing bacteria, leading to healthier teeth and gums, and fresher breath.
The Oral Health Bowl is a vet developed product designed to encourage your pet to lick across the raised rubber scraping faces to help clean bacteria off the tongue at the end of a meal.
- Specially designed with comfortable raised tapered rubber tips to help clean bacteria off the tongue, the OH Bowl® can provide the following benefits for your pet:
- Removing odour-causing bacteria which fights bad breath.
- Removing disease causing bacteria leading to healthier teeth and gums.
- Stimulating the tongue to increases saliva production that in turn also helps with improve gum and teeth health.
- To encourage extra licking, by getting more food to stick to the tongue cleaning zone, try adding a few drops of water or tasty liquid to the bowl before putting in the food.
- Create a boredom buster for by spreading over the tongue cleaner a tasty soft treat e.g., yoghurt, soft meat, fish, milk. Increased licking encourages the release of endorphins which relaxes and satisfies pets.
- Made from food grade PP and TPR rubber. Rubber is fused to the bowl. No glues or adhesives used.
- Completely dishwasher safe.
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
Visit here for great delicious recipes for your Lickimat. Simple ingredients to make fabulously tasty long-lasting treats http://lickimat.blogspot.com