Toothbrush for Dogs (S,M,L)
The Petosan Twin-Head Dental Toothbrush for Dogs is guided by the teeth cleaning the inside and outside surfaces at the same time at the recommended 45 degree angle. Targets the vulnerable area between teeth and gum line in one easy operation. Saves time and pets accept the brushing easily. Contains high quality Dupont Tynex Nylon filaments with the appropriate softness required for pets.
Available in three sizes:
Small dogs 3 to 7 kg
Medium dogs 7-15 kg
Large dogs 16kg +
Instructions for Use:
- Find a place and time where you can brush your dogs teeth daily.
- Inspect the mouth of your dog by lifting its lips.
- Let your dog get used to you touching its gums with your index finger.
- Introduce the toothpaste by letting your dog lick the paste off your finger or toothbrush.
- Begin carefully, brushing a few teeth at a time before you start brushing all the teeth....takes about one to two weeks.
- Don't hurry things...takes your time. Do not let your dog chew on the brush.
- If your dog objects, stop and leave it for the day. Be patient. Soon both you and your dog will love the procedure.
- Give plenty of praise.....repeat daily.
Complete the set with the Petosan Toothpaste.